|Me leaving footprints behind captured by Supernova|
- Leaving my footprints in the sand at a Puri beach as I walked towards some unknown beacon
- India winning World Cup. It was ours. Not my dad’s generation’s.
- The big family reunion and the madness and fun at Agra
- The sheer beauty of a misty dawn at Jim Corbett National Park, as we went on a tiger’s trail in an open jeep across a river and saw Bambi instead
- The rolling greens and the tall pine woods of a magical Ranikhet. Here I found the peace and the quiet joy I craved for
- Trip to Latin America. The sight of snow-covered Andes from a plane window. Meandering through the streets of Santiago. Sunday market at Bogota. And an underground wishing well.
- My first Diwali without amma. It felt a little unreal.
- My first trip to London. A lot of mad, mad work and then the exploration and walking and the cold. The history and the mall. And a hope for return.
- Lovely Christmas weekend. Walking through an enchanting Park Street. Santa Clauses beaming from all directions. A canopy of lights to walk under. The infectious joy on the roads. The fun lunch with old friends. The memories and the jokes. Priceless.