Saturday, February 25, 2012

Window With A View


There is a pair of kites that are flying outside my tenth floor window. All these years, I had thought that there was just one bird which haunts our office windows. Because I had never seen two together. It may have been the same one or different. Regardless, I like to think that the pairing is new. Like spring in a new year. Maybe they just met this spring morn. Maybe right outside my window when I was not sitting at my desk. When I busy staring inanimate numbers down. When I was attending calls which should probably mean nothing to me as a person, when I was away doing all these inconsequential things, this pair of awe-inspring birds met and fell in love. And missed this miracle. A shame, I say.

Kites (Photo Courtesy: www.grantatkinson.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment